BizData, in partnership with Kepion provides a planning, budgeting and forecasting solution that provides greater flexibility and governance over your organisation’s budgeting and forecasting process.
Kepion provides a sophisticated platform that leverages Microsoft SQL Server and improves the cycle times of your planning process and accuracy of forecasts at a fraction of the cost of other platforms.
BizData, in partnership with Kepion, implements planning and forecasting for Operations, Sales & Marketing that provides:
• A planning solution that is fully web-enabled
• An easy to use tool that can be managed by Financial Analysts with minimal involvement from IT resources.
• Flexible modelling capabilities without the need for programming skills
• A solution that allows end users to update forecasts and conduct ‘what if’ analysis in a familiar Microsoft Excel like interface
• Real-time calculated results, leveraging Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database and Analysis Services to enable fast performing calculations so you can immediately see the impact of a single change
• Reports that are easily and quickly created, and updated with real-time data, allowing you to distribute to multiple stakeholders when required
to organise a demonstration of how BizData can empower your own organisation with the Kepion platform.
Streamlined Data Collection
• Single web-browser interface for all aspects of planning, modeling, security and workflow management.
• Ease of adoption by Line managers and Analysts
• Excel like interface allowing cut and paste into a matrix and familiar formula
• Instant feedback of input of physical metrics and to immediately see financial impact
Simplified Consolidation & Management
• Increase confidence in targets and forecasts with a robust audit trail
• Supports the iterative process of revising budgets and forecasts
• Faster cycle time to produce budget, and workflow to ensure colleciton is complete
Powerful Modelling Environment
• Empower Analysts to manage complex business rules
• Rules editor to assist in building driver-based models and allow separation of business logic from input forms
• Roll up of data across hierarchies, and spreading time series
• Built-in accounting logic for setting up chart of accounts hierarchies.
• Leverage the power of Excel, PerformancePoint Services and Power View for flexible ad-hoc analysis and dashboards
• Real-time view of consolidated data with seamless drill-down to detail
• Flexible slice-and-dice experience
• Ease of creating additional calculations for analysis
• Maintain integrity of data stored centrally