Reclaim valuable time and resources trying to resolve data quality issues on-the-fly or verifying data for analysis.
Becoming a successful data-driven organisation requires a proactive approach to identifying and
resolving data quality issues, and a clear roadmap of initiatives to ensure that data is accessible and meaningful.
Our experienced team of data quality specialists will help you establish your data
governance processes and setup a framework to proactively monitor data quality and assign ownership to resolve issues.
Prioritise investment in Data
- Launch a decision making organisational structure for submitting and reviewing business cases
- Understand investment needs using a data readiness assessment framework
- Establish a standard service catalogue for data services
Establish an effective Operating Model
- Identify Hub and Spoke functions, staff roles and responsibilities
- Establish a rating scheme, data asset promotion process and code of conduct
- Publish a data catalogue and glossary to drive consistent use of data
Monitor Data Quality
- Capture and triage issues across the Enterprise in a central register
- Establish Data Ownership and Stewardship Roles
- Establish a knowledge base of rules to detect and track data issues in systems