Enterprise financial data is commonly spread across multiple systems, making it almost impossible to gain a clear, 360 degree view of budgets, forecasts and actuals.
Finance OneView allows you to rapidly bring together data from your General Ledger, ERP and Budgeting and Forecasting systems. This enables a governed, analytical foundation to provide a complete view of financials.
- Onboard data from your GL, spreadsheets and other sources in a matter of minutes
- Minimise manual processing time to create statutory reports
- Near real-time, self service analysis
- Automated Reconciliation across all systems
- Centralised repository of financial data
- Capture all budgets and forecasts across multiple departments and branches via a single interface
- Gain insight quickly, instead of waiting for days or weeks for reports to be produced.
- Seamlessly integrate with all of your transactional source systems
- Gain 360 view of your budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Drill through capability to individual budgets and supporting transactions.
The need to ensure data quality from multiple sources via a cleansing process is important, and leads on to the need to distribute this data for use across the enterprise seamlessly.
- Gurkan Tasoren, Head of Bloomberg’s Enterprise Solutions in Asia